Fresno State University features a 388 acre main campus and more than 46 traditional and modern buildings. An additional 34 structures are on the 1,011 acre University Farm, which is considered one of the most modern and best equipped agricultural facilities in the West. Fresno State also operates the first university-based commercial winery in the United States.
Home of the Fresno State bulldogs, the school boasts 18 varsity sports teams Fresno State has made several runs at NCAA tournaments in basketball, soccer, tennis, baseball, softball, and volleyball.
Schools and Colleges
- College of Arts and Humanities
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Science and Mathematics
- College of Social Sciences
- Craig School of Business
- Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
- Kremen School of Education and Human Development
- Lyles College of Engineering